Friday, August 15, 2008

First entry

I decided to create a separate blog for my thoughts about soap operas-storylines, characters, the gone but not forgottens. I will repost past soap entries from my other blogs here as well to get it started.

In the interest of full disclosure, I mainly watch the soaps on CBS, though in the past this was not always the case. When I was I small child, it was definitely ABC and NBC, with NBC being the dominant one. Middle school years saw and increased interest in CBS, but only with The Young and the Restless (YR) and sometimes the Bold and the Beautiful (BB). ABC dominated in the high school and early college years. For me, many of the shows that were on at that time-All My Children (AMC) and General Hospital (GH) - had some of the best storylines of their tenure on.
There was a brief interest in NBC with Passions and Days of Our Lives (DOOL). Of late the drift has been to the CBS block, with brief forays into ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment