Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Genug Already--A Plea to Soap Writers

I've been watching ATWT for maybe 2 years now and every time I decide to stop watching something interesting happens. I was on the edge of my seat with the slasher storyline. My main reason for writing is the constant pregnancy drama with one particular family. Let me explain: Jen had a one-night stand with Craig and got pregnant. Paul was getting ready to divorce Emily and she turned up pregnant. Now poor DUMB Will is trying to save his marriage and that home wrecker is pregnant (although I don't believe her). Give me a break that issue has been played out.... Enough already.... This is the new millennium: MEN DO NOT MARRY THEIR KNOCKED UP FLING ANYMORE... Give Jade a life and cut Gwen and Will some slack so they can attempt to have a normal life. Please don't let that pathetic girl be pregnant, especially since Gwen cannot get pregnant herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment